Our Editors Couldn't Get Enough of Ritz's New Irresistible (and Healthy) Chips
The cracker company is making a foray into tasty, crispy treats.
Known mostly for their buttery and rich crackers, Ritz is taking a healthier turn with their newest products: .
Made from a combination of potato and wheat, the Crisp and Thins are available in Salt & Vinegar, Sea Salt, Cream Cheese & Onion, and Bacon flavors. The baked crackers have a serving size of 21 crackers (about two handfuls), and each comes in around only 130 calories and 200mg of sodium per serving.
The snacks just hit shelves in select stores for a retail price of $3.69, with convenience stores carrying single-serve packs at a suggested price of $1.49.
Our Editors' Reviews:
- "Very salty. 'Chicken in a Biscuit'-esque."
- "Classic, addictive, just asking for a warm dip."
- "It was a great alternative to classic chips, but I liked them better because of the super crispy texture and great flavor."
Cream Cheese and Onion
- "Super clean and cripsy."
- "Really good, nice balance of cream cheese and onion."
- "Delicious, really love the tanginess."
Salt and Vinegar
- "Favorite of all four! More vinegar than salt, but I like it."
- "Salt and vinegar done right. Savory chip cuts the vinegar taste to balance."
- "Love the crunch!"
- "Has a jerky flavor, not authentic."
- "First taste not great, but grows on you."
- "Tastes like bacon bits."