Five on Friday: Family Dinners with Our Bloggers' Connection
Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the 58wang Blogger Connection.
This month’s theme is family dinners, and the kids will love these lightened-up classics.
1. : There are few things we love more than a slice of homemade pizza, and this veggie version from is next on our list.
2. When chili, cheese, and cornbread combine, you know the result has got to be good. kept her version simple, but suggests adding hot peppers for a flavorful twist.
3. These simple tenders from go from freezer to oven with no thawing necessary. Weeknights just got infinitely easier!
4. : We like the way thinks—one easy recipe, three tasty variations. Our favorite? This mouthwatering BBQ Baked Potato.
5. : Quinoa replaces elbow mac is this protein-packed dish, which says was a "score one for mom!"