5 Healthy Resources That Will Revolutionize the Way You Grocery Shop This Year
1. Cozi The free app and website (and CL partner) let you create and share shopping lists: .
2. In-store dietitians More supermarkets offer professional dietitians onsite. Consult with them for cooking tips, label wisdom, and food allergy advice.
3. Call-ahead service Your market may allow you to phone in orders. A store staffer gathers and bags your items; you simply pick them up and pay.
4. Delivery service Companies like offer grocery delivery in select markets with food prices comparable to those of major stores.
5. A free that lets you browse weekly sales, compare prices at different stores, redeem coupons, and organize your shopping list.
More Helpful Shopping Resources:
- 7 Apps That Make Shopping a Snap
- Why Grocery Lists Can Save You $$$
- The Only 5 Pots and Pans You Really Need